Happy Birthday Brian WH

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Have a great day brian - hope you've got lots of stuff planned.:rock:

PS - you don't look a day over 99 - can't believe you're 100 :devil: :devil:

Happy Birthday mate and wishing you all the best.

Happy Birthday Brian.

Happy birthday Brian! Hope you have a great day.

Happy birthday from one birthday boy to another..

Have a great day brian - hope you've got lots of stuff planned.:rock:

PS - you don't look a day over 99 - can't believe you're 100 :devil: :devil:

Cheers Pammy and others.:rock:

A quiet day so far. At my age anything too strenuos is tiring. Ha Ha.:rolleyes: ;)

Off to shine my Zimmer.:D

have a nice day ..

say hello to the CLS too :)

Where did this thread spring from? Must have missed it earlier!

Happy Birthday Brian! :D

Many happy returns Brian, why dont you buy yourself a nice little present like an XF go on you know you want to.

gary

Many happy returns Brian, why dont you buy yourself a nice little present like an XF go on you know you want to.

gary

I'd certainly like to try an XF, but my local Jaguar dealer is user unfriendly. Last time I went in there they totally ignored me and getting them to open a car for a look was like pulling teeth, and when they did he just flashed the locks and walked away.:crazy:

Happy Birthday Brian. Don't bother looking at the Jag, you don't want depressing on your birthday..

I'd certainly like to try an XF, but my local Jaguar dealer is user unfriendly. Last time I went in there they totally ignored me and getting them to open a car for a look was like pulling teeth, and when they did he just flashed the locks and walked away.:crazy:

Know what you mean my local Jag dealer is very iffy, mind so is the local MB, cant win can you.

gary

Hope it's a good 'un :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom