Happy Birthday Glojo.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Happy Birthday from me to

Don't know if you are reading this John, but if you are all the best from me and hope you had a great day and everything is OK down in Sunny Torquay :thumb:

Your presence is greatly missed

Happy Birthday John.

John I hope these posts reach you somehow..

Happy Birthday and very best wishes. I sincerely hope you are as comfortable as is possible.

I would be great to have you back posting.

I'll just echo that. Wish you were here.

For those interested. John has been made aware of this thread.

He offers thanks to all who posted.

:)

Is he going to consider a return ?

Seems silly to cut your nose off to spite your face , he had a lot of friends on here.

I think John is aware of the feelings of many.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

He does have a good photo of the ISS he took from his garden.:eek:

How is John? Let's hope he returns !!

Let us put this into context.

John is grumpy, argumentative, cantankerous, and opinionated.
He used to post on the forum at all hours with his comments and opinions.

Just the sort of member we need then!!!!!

We miss you John - we really do.

Grumpy old man speaks out :)

Hi everyone,
I am humbled by the very kind words that have been said on this thread

THANK YOU

I have been asked on a number of occasions to come back and now I have been made aware of this very nice thread. If I were being totally honest I miss the camaraderie that you guys and gals have always offered. I miss the friendly banter we always had and of course my family miss all those that made the long hike to ‘sunny’ Torquay.

You can all be rest assured that we think of you and whenever I think back, I think of the good times we had. Unfortunately I still feel the same way regarding the events that caused me to leave and nothing has changed.

Thanks again,

Yours very sincerely
John and family

That's a shame.

Nothing worse than a tease.

Time =/= healer after all.

Hi everyone,
I am humbled by the very kind words that have been said on this thread

THANK YOU

I have been asked on a number of occasions to come back and now I have been made aware of this very nice thread. If I were being totally honest I miss the camaraderie that you guys and gals have always offered. I miss the friendly banter we always had and of course my family miss all those that made the long hike to ‘sunny’ Torquay.

You can all be rest assured that we think of you and whenever I think back, I think of the good times we had. Unfortunately I still feel the same way regarding the events that caused me to leave and nothing has changed.

Thanks again,

Yours very sincerely
John and family

Very nice to hear from you John, trust all is as well as can be expected. Don't leave it so long next time:thumb:

John - great to hear from you.

Is there nothing we can do to tempt you back???

Pop by again soon :thumb:

Without running the risk of getting shot, what happened ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom