Happy Birthday lisa110rry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

A little late in the day now but a Very Happy Birthday Lisa.

Must be great to be so young. :thumb:

Ant. :D

Happy birthday Lisa hope you had a super day :thumb:

Happy Birthday as said a bit late........ but hope it was a good one

Happy Birthday! :thumb:

Oh...my...gosh!!!!!:bannana::bannana::bannana:

How nice to have my very own Happy Birthday thread!!!! So sorry I didn't see it until now, just not at all what I expected, many thanks!!!!!

XXX

Lisa

Missed this Lisa.........
Belated Happy Birthday. I'm sure you had a great day!

I missed this as well, so sorry but hope you had a good day and plenty of pies. :)

Have just finished my all-day ISO external quality audit, so had to come in here for some cheering up! Thanks again!

Oops, a day late to the party......

What can I say except, apologies & belated congratulations :eek:

Have you thought of extending the celebrations like the the Queen - much more cake and champagne that way :)

Ted said:
27001? Nightmare!!
Nah, 9001:2008, dreading going to 9001:2015 though. I gave up the challenge of staying at my desk after the end of the audit at about 16:38 and went home. Walked my dog and provided the evening meal by doing some pasta and nuking a dish I prepared and froze while my husband was in Dubai back in Feb/Mar, thank goodness for the freezer! I'm shattered, but this thread, completely unexpected is truly making me smile!

Edited to add: this year, my birthday being on a Tuesday, both the weekend before and after have celebrations planned!

this year, my birthday being on a Tuesday, both the weekend before and after have celebrations planned!

And rightly so Lisa. You eek it out girl. You only live once. :thumb:

Ant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol Ant, off to Bolsover Castle on Monday where we're having a picnic with friends (15of them!) who, like us, holiday on the Norfolk Broads. Really looking forward to this, but we are taking the new car (my husband's) as the picnic basket, folding chairs, husband and dog will not all fit in mine! Oh, and I forgot, I promised to take some of my home made sloe gin for all non-drivers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom