Happy Birthday Mambo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
:bannana: :bannana: Have a great one :bannana: :bannana:

Have a great day dude :bannana:

:bannana: All the best on your Birthday chap, have a good one:bannana:​

Dont tell us your going to work today!!! Have a Great Birthday, give yerself the day off:D

happy birthday mambo...................have a good one.....:rock:

So it's your turn today, is it?

Have a good one! :bannana:

PJ

Happy B'day... :)

Jeez you guys get up early! Thanks all, I am at work but I have tomorrow off - so bring on the long weekend! :D

28 feels old :(

Sounds a lot better as 21 and 2556 days :D:D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Mambo!

You weren't in Akbars in Manchester last night were you? There was a really tidy 5 right outside with the same rims and spoiler-lip as yours, and I know you like eating there.

Even if you weren't there, I was and so was Beverley Callard aka Liz McDonald from Coronation St ;) . Maybe the 5 was hers, or maybe the other 5 was hers, or the X5 or the rangerover, I guess any of the sea of black-painted metal parked outside! ;)

You know we should probably meet there for dinner sometime, it was great :)

Shude said:
Happy Birthday Mambo!

You weren't in Akbars in Manchester last night were you? There was a really tidy 5 right outside with the same rims and spoiler-lip as yours, and I know you like eating there.

Even if you weren't there, I was and so was Beverley Callard aka Liz McDonald from Coronation St ;) . Maybe the 5 was hers, or maybe the other 5 was hers, or the X5 or the rangerover, I guess any of the sea of black-painted metal parked outside! ;)

You know we should probably meet there for dinner sometime, it was great :)

Nope it wasn't mine, I was stuck in London - although I was there last Saturday :D

Speaking of black metal, you should have seen the opening night there, lots of nice cars to be seen - there was even an SLR :cool::D

Dinner there sounds good, let me know when you are planning to go next and if I am in Manchester we'll meet up :D

Happy birthday!

Yes have a great day. Many Happy Returns Of The Day.

Happy birthday old man!!

Happy Birthday Dude !!! :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom