Happy Birthday Pammy.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petef

Car
Mercedes 200C
Happy Birthday Pammy !!!

Just seen its your birthday today Pammy so have a great day..and its friday too....What are you going to do ?...in hindsight, sorry, I shouldnt ask as I hate people asking me ! There is always an expectation of others that you will be doing something grand and exciting. As I have got older I would rather sit in and watch a good dvd,with the occassional visitor dropping by, and maybe go out for a meal or a drink when the urge gets me...but you dont alf feel pressure from others to be doing something exciting. Years ago I would tell the odd porky pie ..... " well I am going to a smart hotel, then a slap up meal, theatre, and then on to Tramp with 20 friends....:eek: " ..now I dont care if people think I am boring, always right, miserable, constantly complaining, opinionated , and tight .....so anyway what are you doing ? :eek: :)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Pammy
Happy Birthday to you

Hip, hip, hooray!

OK, I'll join this one :D .

All the best and I hope you have a good one, maybe a day off?, spend some money?, go on you treat yourself!.

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Portzy.

Happy Birthday Pammy! Have a great day :bannana:

Happy Birthday Pammy from Carol and I

Have the same number of hugs as your age (22) ;)

HUGS!!!

Sheesh! The woman has 2 birthdays!!!! Bit like the Queen then? :crazy:

Tip: Have them on different days :D

Edit: This smartass comment was entered when there were 2 "Happy Birthday Pammy" threads! Looks like a kind mod has merged them.

Last edited:
Happy birthday Pammy, have a great day.

Here's some Narna's for you :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Sheesh! The woman has 2 birthdays!!!! Bit like the Queen then? :crazy:

Tip: Have them on different days :D

lol - thanks you guys n gals :D

As for what I'll be doing - prob bugger all :D :D Just a nice evening with the kids - what more could I want :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Pammy,
Remember age is just a number, which in some people relates to their IQ, Some to their waistline, and to others their giggle factor.:D :D

Last edited:
Happy Birthday, 21 again ? :bannana:

Have a great day :) - at least it's stopped raining!

Have a nice day, and yes the sun is shining :bannana::bannana:

Nope - it's get your own back - it was bright sunshine here all day yesterday - now it's grim oop norf :D

But I'll try to have a good day - which will necessitate getting out of this place as soon as humanely possible! Was looking forward to a nice quiet morning - only to find half our London team are here and some of them are grumpy gits :mad: Already had a run in with one as I rang the kids "Ooh does **** (senior boss) not mind you phoning home?" My response "He's got two choices!"

aaaaaaaaaargh!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Pammy accept a heartfelt Happy Birthday from me and Bev. Do something outrageous, oh you already have, you washed Edna. :D :devil: Age is but an expression of time past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom