Happy Birthday Portzy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
:bannana: :bannana: Have fabtastic day m8 :bannana: :bannana:

Have a wonderful birthday Sir :bannana:

Happy Birthday Dave! :bannana: :bannana:

PJ

Many Happy Returns Of the Day, have a good one. To me also.

Happy Birthday mate :bannana:

Have a nice day dave, take the SLK out for a spin top down, wipe the rain from your hair and think how many more of these days have I to go, welcome to the growing older brigade.

gary

gary350 said:
Have a nice day dave, take the SLK out for a spin top down,

Gary - you've not seen the rain up here. Within no time Diana would be a swimming pool with wheels:D :D

Happy Birthday mate
banana.gif

pammy said:
Gary - you've not seen the rain up here. Within no time Diana would be a swimming pool with wheels:D :D

One of these days I will tell about being caught out in the R170 roof down coming back from B&Q with lots of stuff on the drivers seat sticking up in the air, I thought (wrongly) that by going faster the rain and it was heavy, would just go over the top keeping me dry, first thing I knew was huge waterfall coming up and over the windscreen, did I feel a fool. absolutely drenched. Worst thing was I could not, without throwing away everything I had bought, do anything about it just sit and squelch.

gary

gary350 said:
One of these days I will tell about being caught out in the R170 roof down coming back from B&Q with lots of stuff on the drivers seat sticking up in the air, I thought (wrongly) that by going faster the rain and it was heavy, would just go over the top keeping me dry, first thing I knew was huge waterfall coming up and over the windscreen, did I feel a fool. absolutely drenched. Worst thing was I could not, without throwing away everything I had bought, do anything about it just sit and squelch.

gary

pmsl :D :D :D

The bit that hurts was it took the wife 3 months to stop laughing.

gary

Happy B'day mate...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom