Happy Birthday Steve Perry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
:bannana: :bannana: Have a grand day out chuck. We don't see much of you these days - hope all is well and your minty green is still minty :bannana: :bannana:

As in Ben Dover? He drives a Merc so I'm told ;).

Happy birthday

Have a nice day

pammy said:
:bannana: :bannana: Have a grand day out chuck. We don't see much of you these days - hope all is well and your minty green is still minty :bannana: :bannana:
Thanks Pammy :D

I had a great day today, I was treated to a slap up meal and thoroughly enjoyed. :)

I'm afraid work is really busy at the moment and hence my low profile of late :( I hope to be more active at MBClub in a few weeks time, work permitting. Keep your fingers crossed.

The minty green is still well and truly minty. :cool: She needs a new adjuster pulley for the fan belt but nothing too serious.

Thank you to all for the kind Birthday wishes. :)

S.

p.s. Are you driving a Moggie these days Mark? :crazy:

oops , nearly missed this. happy birthday doctor Perry . are you still affluent in effluent ???? :)

Sorry Steve, I forgot your Birthday, just seen the thread. Well here is hopeing that your day went well.

Belated birthday wishes from a fellow Minty green :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom