Happy birthdays to Arwen & Thmsshaun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Neither have been on for a while - and they are missed!!! Hoping they drop in just to see this.....

Hope you have a lovely day Carol and hope all is well. Likewise, Shaun, Hope life is good with you too.

xx

And Happy Birthday from me. As Pammy says, we're looking forward to seeing you both back online :).

Happy birthday guys :bannana:

And certainly from me!

Arwen is alive and well and enjoying life - off to France today with her fella to see some very good friends. I'll text her that birthday wishes have been sent :bannana:

Happy birthday to you both

Hi there all. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Please to say i have finished my tour in Iraq now and on sunday I was in ipswich for the homecoming and medal parade. Just going to sit back and make the most of my leave now before going back to work at the start of Feb.

I am very tempted to go out and get myself a new motor at the minute but with things the way they are I think it will be wise to hold on to the cash until I know how secure my job will be going through next year.

In the mean time though I shall keep popping on here and now I'm back I have no excuse not to be on a lot more often.

Thanks again :)

Get a one of those CLs you were taking about 2 years ago, can be had for £10k now!

Get a one of those CLs you were taking about 2 years ago, can be had for £10k now!

Very tempted mate. Believe me.

The choices seem endless really. You can get a DB7 for £16k :bannana: :rock:

Now all I need to do is make sure I can stay in work. :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom