Happy Chappy - My C350 CDI Sport 125 Edition + Review

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Does anyone trust those hand car wash places? I always wonder just how gritty and dirty their cloths are!

I never thought I'd get a beige or light interior leather colour until I bought my soon-to-be-sold BMW 320D M Sport Edition - the dealer had a car in stock with lots of toys and it had the Lemon Dakota Leather, have to say I love it now! I do like the way it adds contrast.

I didn't order the dynamic handling package in the end as I suspect ride will be firm enough on 18" alloys and lowered struts! Hoping the adaptive damping will work as well as it did on the C250 I drove. I ordered the 350 CDI blind - havn't driven it, just the C250. That was great so I expect a fair bit from the C350 CDi !!

:)

PS Anyone want to buy an immaculate BMW 320d M Sport Edition with lots of toys?!! Closest offer to £18k secures it! 35,000 miles and brand new tyres, full BMWSH and just MOTd for the year (and taxed) :) (Cost £36000 new 3 years ago)

Great pics. I'm still waiting for my C350, they are saying end November at the earliest. I went for the dynamic handling pack, will have to wait and see what it's like.

Good to hear the ECO start/stop is fitted, the brouchure really isn't clear about the C350cdi.

Great car with great options. I hate to think what it will be like when run in. Today my c220 has done 2k miles so is becoming nicely run in. Decided to put it into Sport mode on the gear box on a 10 mile run down some A roads. The 7g box is awesome and I nearly scared myself to death, what a contrast to the Eco mode. If I had the C350 I would need ventilated seats ( but for all the wrong reasons ;-) )

Decided to put it into Sport mode on the gear box on a 10 mile run down some A roads. The 7g box is awesome and I nearly scared myself to death, what a contrast to the Eco mode.

I was really surprised what a difference the S mode makes, it actually feels like the car has a switchable re map setting.

I was really surprised what a difference the S mode makes, it actually feels like the car has a switchable re map setting.

Even better when it tweaks the steering and suspension too :)

...I don't think the S mode tweaks the steering or suspension, not in an C-Class.

It looks absolutely amazing, how much power does the CDI have and what are it's 0-60 times? We don't have the CDI over here in the US.

...I don't think the S mode tweaks the steering or suspension, not in an C-Class.

It looks absolutely amazing, how much power does the CDI have and what are it's 0-60 times? We don't have the CDI over here in the US.

The advanced / dynamic pack does alter the damping and the steering :)

My car has it, and I drove a C250CDI last week with tit as well. It's a nice feature.

Great review,hope the car gives you many years of pleasure:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom