Happy Easter. 😀

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
:cool:

Hope you had a good journey!

We love Cornwall but tend to go midweek or certainly out of the main holiday periods as I get grumpy in traffic 😠😡

🤣👍

What do you do? If you don't mind saying
I'm sales manager at a touring caravan main dealership down in West Sussex. Of course weekends, bank holidays and middle of summer is when we are at our busiest.......I'm kind of used to it after being here nearly 20 years.....and the 15 years I spent at salesman and then sales manager at a VW Audi dealer and the year selling motorbikes were no different....so I've never really known any different. The reason me and the wife get on so well is that we hardly ever see each other!! At least I get Sunday off....its the one day a year that we are legally required to close!

I'm sales manager at a touring caravan main dealership down in West Sussex. Of course weekends, bank holidays and middle of summer is when we are at our busiest.......I'm kind of used to it after being here nearly 20 years.....and the 15 years I spent at salesman and then sales manager at a VW Audi dealer and the year selling motorbikes were no different....so I've never really known any different. The reason me and the wife get on so well is that we hardly ever see each other!! At least I get Sunday off....its the one day a year that we are legally required to close!
Cool, I might pop down one weekend and have a look , although I'm really more interested in motor homes atm but I'll be happy to listen to your sales pitch.

Hope you had a good journey!

We love Cornwall but tend to go midweek or certainly out of the main holiday periods as I get grumpy in traffic 😠😡

🤣👍
Unfortunately atm I'm tied to school holidays but hoping things will change soon :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom