Happy Easter one and all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Hope the Easter Bunny has brought you lots of lurverly chocolate:devil: :devil:

The sun is shining yet again so no excuse for not enjoying yourselves - and if you've got a drop top - then enjoy that ickle bit more:devil: :devil: :devil:

Thanks Pammy, and the same to you and yours.

Not much beats going topless in the sunshine eh ?

Happy Easter Everyone !!

Mmmmmmmm chocolate eggs ........

Have a very sunny Easter everyone.

Yup Happy Easter all :)

It's my Mum's b'day today too, so we're off there in a bit. If we take some dogs (not decided yet) it will be the Sharan :( ... otherwise the SL with the top down :rock:

Happy Easter Everyone...:bannana:

I have got to drive home from my bro inlaws (2 hours+:( )for a BBQ :) I was going to get the Golf Cabby out, but I don't think the insurance company will be open...

All sorted - we're taking the SL with the kids in the back and one dog in the front foot well :D

Maisie03.jpg

That dog scares me every time i look at it Bill ..... :crazy:

Feel like it's looking into my soul ......

Off up to Ashley's in Barrow in Furness. Quick lock change on an estate then enjoy his beer festival :bannana: Accommodation provided for me and Mrs W and the dreaded Toby :eek: What could be better?

Happy Easter to one and all

Happy [insert your faith's equivalent holiday here] everyone!

-simon

Happy Easter. Been to mum+dad's to re-record Debussy record after it had drop-outs in it when it was copied to PC and I hadn't got the backup on minidisc... Lazyish afternoon now.

I had a meal with family (some came down from London) so was a good day. Washed the car also.

Proof from yesterday that that the R129 makes an ideal family car :D

Familycar.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom