Happy Fathers Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MissyD

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E200 1993, E300 Coupe 2019
Happy Father's Day to everyone who fills the father role even if you are apart from family at this time and our thoughts for those no longer with us. Hope you are still able to have a nice day.

I imagine it must be quite a confusing day in the households of Kerry Katona, Jordan and Ulrika Jonsson. :crazy:

Ours daughter lives 120 miles away but was here Wednesday for her Mum's ** birthday (the one where you start having to renew your driving licence every 3 years!) but a little while ago a catering firm from Canterbury delivered lunch and cream tea - lovely looking sandiches (looks like smoked salmon/cream cheese, cheese and pickle, ham, mini pork pies and sausage rolls, 1/4 bottle of prosecco, plus the full cream tea bifta!). There's the diet gone to hell!

Even better the rain has gone away and the sun come out, so it will shortly be lunch on the patio. Love my daughter!!20200621_124149[1].jpg

Had a socially distanced visit from my son and one of the grandaughters, nice to talk face to face for a change.

K0PpvHth.jpg

As a result of my post above, for the first Sunday in God knows how long there was no Sunday roast, but after lunchtime sarnies etc then afternoon cream tea SWMBO decided we should end the day with cheeseboard and port, especially as we still had cheese from before Xmas and another lot we'd bought in early March for a friend's visit that got cancelled. A lot unfortunately ended up straight in the bin, but enough survived - but the blue ones were rather ripe to put it mildly! 40 year old Tawny Port (Maynards, Aldi Xmas time only, it's ridiculously good for the price!) plus some very acceptable Ruby's have made a memorable evening - I'm just hoping it does not become even more "memorable" later on, as port and cheese has been known to have an unfortunate side effect!!😧😧

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom