Happy Halloween.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

Happy Halloween to everyone for tomorrow. :thumb:

I know it's an over the top Amercian thing but we join in for the kids in our village. Last year we gave over 80 bags of sweets out to all the little ones who knocked on.

I've been trying to persuade Mrs Ant to let me buy a coffin for the porch for me to lie in but she's having none of it. :( (I've even priced one up)

Trick or treat anyone? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this time of year I literally scare the kids ****less

Cue over the top full Krampus costume :D

Nice to see our daughters school joining in. They're all allowed to goto school tomorrow in Halloween costumes. Apparently the teachers are dressing up also. Great to see the kids having fun.

We didn't have that at school in my day, it was pretty lame. Only thing we got to do was make Halloween things

We didn't have that at school in my day, it was pretty lame. Only thing we got to do was make Halloween things

Same here Ash, but in a time were kids are under more and more pressure year on year to excel it's nice to have some down time and create a few fun memories.

Happy Halloween to everyone for tomorrow. :thumb:

I know it's an over the top Amercian thing but we join in for the kids in our village. Last year we gave over 80 bags of sweets out to all the little ones who knocked on.

I've been trying to persuade Mrs Ant to let me buy a coffin for the porch for me to lie in but she's having none of it. :( (I've even priced one up)

Trick or treat anyone? :eek:

Just build one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom