Happy Holidays.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scumbag

MB Enthusiast
Car
Its German, has a round badge, reminds me of a Mercedes. Satan fuelled
Ah......stuff that.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

I am offline until the next decade is in full swing. For the boringly anoraky types the Trollmobile will be in the UK from 0700 in the morning somewhere on the south coast, it will be heading eastish, then northish, the even more northish then back down to middle northish before finaly being on the south coast again.*

Anybody (Or the first if more than one, date/time on the forum post if any doubt) gets a picture of the car on this site, before I get back wins a bottle of whisky ( 2 points here, one is I choose the whisky, two is you only get it when you attend the MBCLUB event in June)

point 3. Robert Saunders won't win!

* a bit of detail to give a chance. East of Southampton arrival, then to a famous resort in Essex, with one stopover near weybrige ( all travel on 23rd.)
29th north towards Gods county.
30th Gods county to Gods Country
2nd reverse the 30th
3rd, south to someway west of Southampton for a 0700 departure on the 4th.

You know the dates,you know the car, you can work out the routes. that will give you a chance.

Now all have a very good Christmas and all the best for the new year.

That is all. May the best member win.

Last edited:
Ah......stuff that.

Merry Christmas to one and all.

I am offline until the next decade is in full swing. For the boringly anoraky types the Trollmobile will be in the UK from 0700 in the morning somewhere on the south coast, it will be heading eastish, then northish, the even more northish then back down to middle northish before finaly being on the south coast again.*

Anybody (Or the first if more than one, date/time on the forum post if any doubt) gets a picture of the car on this site, before I get back wins a bottle of whisky ( 2 points here, one is I choose the whisky, two is you only get it when you attend the MBCLUB event in June)

point 3. Robert Saunders won't win!

* a bit of detail to give a chance. East of Southampton arrival, then to a famous resort in Essex, with one stopover near weybrige ( all travel on 23rd.)
29th north towards Gods county.
30th Gods county to Gods Country
2nd reverse the 30th
3rd, south to someway west of Southampton for a 0700 departure on the 4th.

You know the dates,you know the car, you can work out the routes. that will give you a chance.

Now all have a very good Christmas and all the best for the new year.

That is all. May the best member win.

So you're coming to Lancashire then? :bannana:

Marry Christmas Mark!!!!

Mark, I figure you'll be not a million miles from my territory then on the 30th and the 2nd. I'll look out for you...

How is it that both Steve's respond first.

Ta # 1 (And Yorkshire is Gods county, but you may argue with Pammy if you feel unjustly defeated)

I shall be racing past very close indeed # 2. well, within a 20 mile radi I should think.

You're welcome to pop into God's town if you like....

(argh! no, not even I can claim Weston to be God's town :doh:.)

BTW - that a trio of Steve's . Only need one more Mark and then we have a full house of Steve's over Mark's.

We now what areas to avoid.....:D

Have a good trip..:thumb:

Anybody (Or the first if more than one, date/time on the forum post if any doubt) gets a picture of the car on this site, before I get back wins a bottle of whisky.

P1010503.jpg

Photos here http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/78225-troll-mobile.html

Give yourself a bottle of whisky!

:D

Last edited:
Some random fool came to my place of work today, and managed to hit the wall

DSC00294.jpg

And the random fool noticed my name etched upon the rear in lieu of AMG badging - that'll teach him to look away ;)

DSC00296.jpg

Does this count :confused: Well, you did not say where the picture had to come from :D:p

Picture1.jpg

thought I would improve Robert's handiwork

Attachments

• scumbag.jpg
    scumbag.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom