Happy New Year MBC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For the first year ever I have woken on Christmas day and New Years day without a hangover.

Going to have a nice lunch today instead of joining the hordes last night, feeling very civilised.

All the best for 2017 everyone! We decided to return home from the Broads today to miss the traffic tomorrow. We found everyone was travelling in the opposite direction to us, bonus.

Unfortunately, before we left home, Mr 110rry didn't pick up the bag that contained: his medications, his shaving and washing gear, his book and my Christmas pressie from himself and our only begotten. Oops. Never mind, we re-bought washing and shaving gear, spent two hours in a walk in centre to get his meds prescribed and 20 mins in Boots getting them, and I was only expecting perhaps a very small pressie of smellies because I had asked for a rear light cluster for the roadster. I didn't expect to come home today to a new iPhone. Funnily enough though, my phone repeatedly refused to hold a charge while on the boat, so I had been trying to justify replacing my November 2011 purchased iPhone 4s... What a lovely gift from my husband and son.

Back to work day!

Beautiful frosty morning, climbed the local hill with the dog to see the sunrise over the sea and now back at my desk for the first working day of the year.

sunrise.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I can't believe you're working on the 10th day of Christmas Lewy. Next you'll be telling us that your decs are down. :eek:

I'm back at work today after being off since the 15th, I've debated signing on already as I miss laying in till lunchtime

Happy new year! Bet you can't guess where I was as 2016 became 2017! :D

Shh! A friend of a friend died in that attack.

Nope. Somewhere closer to home and none too surprising. ;)

Unfortunately I'm assuming a hospital bed. :(

Happy new year to everyone !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom