Happy St Patricks Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Enthusiast
Car
09 E320 cdi Sport Estate, 98 E300TD Estate, 99 SL 500
Hi

To anyone who is interested this is Saint Patricks Day the patron saint of Ireland.
Im off work today and wish everyone a happy St Patricks Day.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

230K said:
Hi

To anyone who is interested this is Saint Patricks Day the patron saint of Ireland.
Im off work today and wish everyone a happy St Patricks Day.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Indeed it is. Shlanter as my mate would say!

Happy St Patricks day back to you too matey! :) plenty of guinesses all round tonight!

230K said:
Hi

Alfie said:
Indeed it is. Shlanter as my mate would say!

You mean Slainte which is Irish for Cheers

Thanks all going to enjoy now soon some black milk.

230K said:
You mean Slainte which is Irish for Cheers

Thanks all going to enjoy now soon some black milk.

Yep. bit like Niamh means Neeve and Siobahn means Shivaun:crazy:

Alfie said:
Yep. bit like Niamh means Neeve and Siobahn means Shivaun:crazy:

Siobhan:bannana: :bannana:

St Patricks day

Just go back fron Dublin - last night in fact

well worth the trip it - was pretty mad down in the Temle bar area of Dublin which I'd reccomend for anyone

The combination of St Patricks ,hot on the heel of an Irish Rout at Cheltenham -including the gold cup, then topped off by the triple crown sent the whole place crazy.

btw I was as skeptical as anyone, but, yes the Guiness does taste better over there !:bannana:
Steve

PS I went Ryan air gatwick to Dublin but returned BA even though the flight is barely over an hour, BA was heaps better

Hi All

And Happy Paddy's Day again..:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

OK - so whens (without googling it) st georges day?

fine - paddys day is a great craic - but shouldnt we also be noticing st georges (+david + whoever it is for scootland) day?

To Be Sure ...... To Be Sure .....

St Georges Day is April 23rd ..... my Dads Birthday ..... :bannana:

Although , St. George is said to be of Turkish origin who was a high official in the Roman Imperial Army. Apparantly he converted to Christianity and confronted the Emporer Dioclecian about Rome's persecution of Christians. According to legend, given the choice between his support for Christianity and his loyalty to Rome St George chose Christianity and therefore martyrdom. The slaying of the dragon is a symbolic representation of his struggle against persecution.

;)

With a name like O'Neill it sure was St Patrick's Day, slainte and cheers to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom