Happy to be joining the Merc Club!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lawds

Car
CLS 320
Hello all,

I recently bought my first Mercedes, deciding upon a CLS 320 cdi with Brabus chip. I have to say what a fantastic car - an effortless pleasurable drive on long trips with a great turn of pace when required through a smooth power delivery.

Why the Merc - well I decided after having my first diesel - a modified Vectra 3.0 V6 cdti SRI 181 bhp for my last car (up for sale now) I wanted to stick with a diesel and get another 3.0 V6 but move away from the boy racer look to a more sophisticated car - and the Merc ticked all the boxes. Previous to this I had a Subaru Impreza Turbo my99 with prodrive performance pack for 4 years and I think the Merc would have given that a run for its money.

First thing I would like to do to my car is get lowering springs as the back is sitting high - quite a bit more than the front - not the best look. It appears that Eibach or H&R are the ones to go for - I will have a look for posts on this area. I will get the wheel alignment done after that.

I am booking it in to get detailed and get a ceramic coating applied on it. I will post pics of each stage.

I look forward to joining in with forum chats - it'll be me firing lots of questions at you all.

Cheers,

Lawds.

Hello and welcome Lawds. Great intro and nice motor.

As above post a few pics when you have time.

Ant.

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom