Happytalk ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Pity Ant left , he was one of the good guys.

Noticed it a lot recently on this and other forums , some like the "sport" of winding people up. Unfortunately there is a line between "harmless banter" and "baiting" and this line seems to be getting crossed more on here and other online car forums leading to members getting banned or just deleting their account.

Cant for the life of me thing what pleasure some people (weirdos) get from provoking a reaction , very much doubt they would act in a similar fashion in the real world.

K

This forum will certainly be a poorer place without Happytalk. He is always true to his username: he consistently saw the best in any situation and every person.

He has been a big part of the warm, welcoming and humorous appeal of this forum. He’s also incredibly thoughtful and caring, reaching out to members discretely to make sure that they’re alright.

I hope that when the time is right he’ll come back do it all over again. All the best mate 👍🏻

This forum will certainly be a poorer place without Happytalk. He is always true to his username: he consistently saw the best in any situation and every person.

He has been a big part of the warm, welcoming and humorous appeal of this forum. He’s also incredibly thoughtful and caring, reaching out to members discretely to make sure that they’re alright.

I hope that when the time is right he’ll come back do it all over again. All the best mate 👍🏻
Here here! 👍

Well said he was/is cheerful and always added some funny comments . Please come back buddy

A random comment as I don’t post too much due to being fairly mechanically challenged but i check the forum most days and admired Happytalk defence of other members and their opinions. Hopefully all is well.

Whilst Ant found the tone of some of the Forum threads unpleasant and somewhat combative that wasn't the main reason for him leaving.

I and one or two other members know the primary reason he left but I am not at liberty to give any details behind his decision.

I am, along with others, in contact with Ant from time to time and I will ensure he knows that he was respected and is missed.

Last edited:
Whilst Ant found the tone of some of the Forum threads unpleasant and somewhat combative that wasn't the reason for him leaving.

I and one or two other members know the primary reason he left but I am not at liberty to say anymore.
To be honest, though I’ll miss his presence on the forum, as long as he is otherwise OK; I’m good with that.

If on the other hand he has other more pressing issues to deal with, I can only wish him all the best and hope things improve.

Ant left for completely personal reasons.

If anyone wants their regards sent feel free to pm me and I will forward them on.

I do hope Ant will return sometime in the future as the forum is a lesser place without his presence.

Ant left for completely personal reasons.

If anyone wants their regards sent feel free to pm me and I will forward them on.

I do hope Ant will return sometime in the future as the forum is a lesser place without his presence.
I have also offered to tell him how much people held him in high regard..
Between us both Brett we can hopefully send him some messages of cheer 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom