Hardtop Stands for SL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

top_trucker

Car
SL420, Honda 2.2i Accord
MB have just told me that a stand for my hardtop would be £225 + Vat - Ouch

Does anybody know where I can get one a little cheaper, and not as flimsey as the poxey thing my dealer wanted to sell me.
Top_Trucker

They do show up on ebay surprisingly regularly - just keep an eye out each week. Dont forget to look in the German ebay too ;)

I seem to remember someone here picked one up not so long ago for a crate of wine or something!

go to www.bluestarmercedes.co.uk and email them the part number, he will give you a price , send him a cheque and you will have the part delivered!

i can vouch for this company as ive spent over a grand with them now, and they have saved me on avarage 40% on OEM parts!

all parts are original Merc too!

Originally posted by Alps
go to www.bluestarmercedes.co.uk and email them the part number, he will give you a price , send him a cheque and you will have the part delivered!
According to their website they're in Manchester too :) I guess I could pick up an item if someone wanted it for the GTG and shipping would then be free, although if I'm still driving a rented fiat punto we might have trouble transporting large items anywhere!

£194 inc VAT from here: link
For pricelist click Links then Main Site then Pricelist.

Thanks all, however having search the web all afternoon i came across a website that makes stands for all types of cars (mainly SL`s) and they sell at £100 http://www.hardtopstands.com I spoke to the guy and they sound good and have a 20 years guarantee, does anybody have any advice on this stand .
TT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom