Harman Kardon retrofit W212

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
Mercedes E250 W212 CDI BlueEfficiency
Hi all,

Anyone knows how to retrofit Harman Kardon on a W212? Otherwise, Anyone experienced to do this for me, I can even help if needing, just let me know how much would be. :) I have all the speakers and amps necessary already so just need to install it really but have no wire harness, not sure where to buy it from.

Thank you so much.

Thanks a lot DMS10000, I'll try to see what they're saying.

Do you know anyone on this forum who can do it? Or anyone else?

Thanks a lot DMS10000, I'll try to see what they're saying.

Do you know anyone on this forum who can do it? Or anyone else?

I would not try this myself, the W212 is a complex vehicle and changing components is best left to people with expert knowledge and the correct equipment, Comand on Line will know which wiring harness etc to use, can carry out any coding required etc.

It may not be cheap but it will be done correctly and safely.

Thanks for your input DSM10000, have you ever used them before? Do you know what sort of price I should expect? Totally agree with your statement.

If you are going to all that effort, you probably best to look into aftermarket solutions which will have greater specifications.

Thanks for your input DSM10000, have you ever used them before? Do you know what sort of price I should expect? Totally agree with your statement.

I have not used them for any work as yet but have spoken with them and have received very helpful advice, they are a Forum sponsor and very well respected by a large number of members.

If you are going to all that effort, you probably best to look into aftermarket solutions which will have greater specifications.

Well I have bought them already, so I'd be happy with these but just to find out someone that can install them. I need to talk to the guys at command :)

I have not used them for any work as yet but have spoken with them and have received very helpful advice, they are a Forum sponsor and very well respected by a large number of members.

I see, well probably would be best to talk to them and see what they're saying. Thanks a lot :) Will let you know how it goes anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom