Harman kardon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timk

Car
VW Passat Alltrack, E39 BMW M5, Mercedes C55 AMG Wagon
I'm trying to work out whether or not I've got Harmon Kardon - seen a few C55's which have HK logos on the speaker grilles in the doors - mine has one HK logo on the speaker grill on the rear shelf, but none anywhere else. It has logic 7 on the Comand and sounds quite powerful - but either the logos have fallen off, or I have something other than the usual HK upgrade:dk:

I'm trying to work out whether or not I've got Harmon Kardon - seen a few C55's which have HK logos on the speaker grilles in the doors - mine has one HK logo on the speaker grill on the rear shelf, but none anywhere else. It has logic 7 on the Comand and sounds quite powerful - but either the logos have fallen off, or I have something other than the usual HK upgrade:dk:

I'm almost 100% sure that if your car has the badges on some of the grills and, most importantly, Logic 7 showing in Comand, it is definitely a HK system. Logic 7 is a feature of HK systems and I'm sure doesn't feature on any standard unit.

I have the HK logic 7..only visible logo is on the rear speaker grill on one side..none on the doors..but you definately got it as it will show up on your comand unit..it does sound good..

I have the HK logic 7..only visible logo is on the rear speaker grill on one side..none on the doors..but you definately got it as it will show up on your comand unit..it does sound good..

Yep - it's on the rear passenger side on mine. Just weird how I've seen some with it on the doors. It must be a strange MB manufacturing anomoly. It does sound good though:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom