harmless fun or google cashing in on suffering?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do like to start "discussions" that you know will inevitably end up in a full-scale argument don't you ?

It's certainly down there with Grand Theft Auto in the taste stakes.

I agree that this is absolutly tasteless and likely to cause offence and distress to many.

I would not go as far as saying that it should be made illegal, but if Google actually control what their App Store is selling, then they shuld do the right thing and get this game removed.

Nobody here not played a WW2 game??? But that's OK though because we are the "good guys" and we won?????

I just had a look, there are quite a lot of Gaza-related apps, but I could not find the games mentioned in the Telegraph.

So I suppose they have been removed, or maybe this story was just a poor taste hoax.

Either way, these games appear to have vanished from the Google App Store, which is a good thing.

As children get killed and badly injured you can play games based on the appalling crisis?
Sick does not even cover it.:mad:

Possibly, but I doubt there ever was a 'let's fire-bomb Hamburg' game.

Are you Russian?

Very good.... you are correct. It was the Russians who defeated the Nazis.

I am English though, but impressed by your understanding.

Very good.... you are correct. It was the Russians who defeated the Nazis.

I am English though, but impressed by your understanding.

I am Scots Irish, and I'm impressed when an Englishman understands anything :D

No different from all the other war games that are available on other platforms. If people want to "play" at war then sign up and fight for Queen and country instead of hiding behind a TV. I'd ban the lot of them, they bring nothing at all to society

The game was pro Israeli, but that's only because they have bigger and better explosions compared to the Palestinians..

The game was pro Israeli, but that's only because they have bigger and better explosions compared to the Palestinians..

When I checked this earlier today, there were quite a few 'Defend Gaza' type games on the Google App Store, where you shoot down Apache helicopters and F16s etc.

Again, I don't think these games should be illegal as such... just not (indirectly) endorsed by Google.

Can we play the racism card on that last post, just the once. Must be our turn eventually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom