Harrogate Cattleman's GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Subject to a date I'm not working I'll be up for it.

The GTG that is not the 72 oz of raw meat. I have many faults but stupidity is not normally one of them.

Pammy
Gollom and Mrs G
Ian
kikkthecat
portzy & Mrs P

PMSL at the thought of Ian with a 72oz steak. That is nearly as big as him!!!!
:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

I'll go, dependant on date, I'm going to be busy (or should I say even busier) this next couple of weeks and won't be able to check on this thread too often.

I'm not going to be mad enough to subject myself to a 72oz steak though, given how far I'll be driving.

Put my down as 'very interested', depending on the date. I may be able to round up some more interest in Benno and Basmar.

Udated list - only names for interest - I'm looking to a date around early May time.

Pammy
Gollom and Mrs G
Ian
kikkthecat
portzy & Mrs P
GazCaff
Scotth_UK

Our 29th anniversary on May 7th :D

(Or is it the 6th?)

it's also my birfday in May :D

sounds like fun - its my birthday as well in may :D

we are moving home around end of april early may so whilst very interested we can only say a provisional yes ..

And a 72 oz steak .... I am ashamed to say that I struggled with an 18 oz er recently .

Steve - it would be fantastic if you and Solly could make it :rock:

Pammy
Gollom and Mrs G
Ian
kikkthecat
portzy & Mrs P
GazCaff
Scotth_UK
Steve & Soly (hopefully)

Right - I'm now looking for a date in May - 5th or 12th - both Saturday's.

If I can get a concensus please then I'll make a prov booking. Could be a good night in Harrogate too.

5th for us (29th anniversary on the 6th!!) Can't make the weekend after as we are camping at Thundersprint (smelly bikes!) in Northwich

We would love to come providing we are not busy. my job means I can be away a lot but I'l do my best

David and Kirstine

We would love to come providing we are not busy. my job means I can be away a lot but I'l do my best

David and Kirstine

Brill - any preference for date? - 5th or 12th May?

btw - 5th is the May Day bank hol weekend - ;) makes it a better option imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom