Harry Hill: You've Been Framed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

I've got to say Harry Hill is great on this programme.

His comments on the clips are hilarious. His always seems to match the people to celebrities that we know. Fantastic family fun.

Remember how lame the programme was in the hands of Jeremy beadle, Steve Penk & Lisa Riley?

Ant. :bannana:

I've never enjoyed Harry Hill as a tv comic, when he was on the radio he was great to listen to, just didn't translate to the TVs for me.

I've never enjoyed Harry Hill as a tv comic, when he was on the radio he was great to listen to, just didn't translate to the TVs for me.

So great for YBF then as you never see his face, :D

He was great on the stand up circuit back in late nineties - just doesn't work so well on telly

Just me then. :doh:

Mate nothing beat beadle, I cannot explain the heartbreak on a Saturday afternoon when the show would near its end in the last five minutes, knowing it would be another week before another one

Ah, childhood!

He was great on the stand up circuit back in late nineties - just doesn't work so well on telly

So he was, such a finely crafted act.
He used to do my local pub , Hobgoblin in SW2.

James Corden, Harry Hill,Jimmy Carr, Michael McIntyre all of them are about as funny as a nuclear bomb in your rectum.

I do enjoy the videos, especially the ones where children and animals come a cropper.

HH works today, Beadle won't have, but Beadle was perfect back then

A different, less cynical, more naive world in them "good ol' days"

James Corden, Harry Hill,Jimmy Carr, Michael McIntyre all of them are about as funny as a nuclear bomb in your rectum.

Can't agree with all of that, but I saw Jimmy Carr live at a black tie industry dinner a few years back

He died on stage
You hear of it happaneing, but I witnessed it and it wasn't pretty

He got the set completely wrong for the audience
Probably still walked off with £10k plus mind.....

Harry Hill's funny, Lisa wotsits was rubbish and beadle was okay in YBF but his magnum opus was surely Beadle's About. The premise was incredible: find an aggressive and unstable individual who is obsessive about something, lets say his Sierra Sapphire Cossie, then crush it into small brick in front of his very eyes, and see what happens. Genius.

HH not for me either, see him as more of a children's entertainer but each to their own

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom