Harry Hill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richiebuoy

Car
MB CLK 350
Harry Hill, I've never found him funny, I don't recall a single thing he ever said that made me laugh, am I the only one ?

Nope. I'd rather eat piccalilli and that's saying a lot.

Not funny to me either.

His inane comments on those "send in your crappy phone vids so we can make some really cheap telly" shows are just puerile.

I never used to find him funny but some of his sarcastic comments that accompany those naff You've Been Framed Clips are quite amusing.

Hes far better than Michael McIntye or Lee Evans.

Last edited:
You lot can't seem to agree, so there's only one way to find out...

Sorry OP.

I think he's marvelous. I've seen him live a couple of times over the years and used to love his TV Burp programme. I also enjoy his comments on you've been framed.

I can't explain exactly why the silly, absurd, surreal kind of humour appeals to me, but it does.

Anyone on here like Toast of London? - very odd humour but I love it.

Also, Peepshow the best comedy in past decade IMO.

Anyone on here like Toast of London? - very odd humour but I love it.

Also, Peepshow the best comedy in past decade IMO.
Big yes to both of those. I also like all Vic and Bob's stuff including the recent sitcom "House of Fools".

totally agree with that, although i can see why Michael McIntyre has an audience i just don`t get why people think Lee Evans is funny . . .

IMO Lee Evans is brilliant. I guess that's what makes the world go around: we all have different tastes. Michael McIntyre's stories are generally good, it's his voice that makes me limit my viewing. I quite enjoy Harry Hill too, though not enough to pay to go to see him.

The person I just don't get is Ricky Gervais. He comes across as completely false in everything he does. He's completely lost when he ever has to ad lib because he has no talent whatsoever. But I don't dislike him as much as those who idolise him and fall about laughing when he just twitches an eyebrow. It all seems like a touch of the Emperor's New Clothes. :dk:

The person I just don't get is Ricky Gervais. He comes across as completely false in everything he does. He's completely lost when he ever has to ad lib because he has no talent whatsoever. But I don't dislike him as much as those who idolise him and fall about laughing when he just twitches an eyebrow. It all seems like a touch of the Emperor's New Clothes. :dk:

A man who co-wrote The Office can never be described as having no talent.

I follow Ricky Gervais on Facebook, brilliant, funny posts almost daily, seen him live and was excellent.

+ hes a huge promoter of animal rights etc.

Harry Hill's about as funny as a dose of the pox. I always thought his shows should be on at 4pm for the kids as that's his level of humour

Harry Hill, I've never found him funny, I don't recall a single thing he ever said that made me laugh, am I the only one ?

You are not the only one. I find him tedious, boring and not at all funny. Why he wears such stupid shirts, I have no idea. He looks like a prat.

A man who co-wrote The Office can never be described as having no talent.

Oh yes he can! (It's panto season). The Office is proof.

I follow Ricky Gervais on Facebook, brilliant, funny posts almost daily, seen him live and was excellent.

+ hes a huge promoter of animal rights etc.

So he looks after his own ;)

His twitter posts about "Mongs" demonstrated his ignorance and desperation for further attention. And the hypocrite's posts came after he'd claimed to have contributed to reducing bigotry and ignorance around disability. If he was put on a raft with Russell Brand and set adrift in the middle of the Pacific ocean, the world would be a better place.

Rant over.

knighterrant said:
If he was put on a raft with Russell Brand and set adrift in the middle of the Pacific ocean, the world would be a better place. Rant over.

My sentiments exactly a pair of talentless ignorant spongers who mock the unfortunate, no time for either of them. Set them adrift on a raft and then let the airforce UK or USA have some target practice

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom