Harsewinkel or any ideas for a 2004 Germany visit GTG?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
OK guys. I am sat here with my brother, Scott's Nurburgring DVD playing, Dorian showing how it's done (on a wet lap) and I am getting itchy feet.

So, any ideas, suggestions etc for a Germany trip this year?

1. What excuse can we use for going?

Ideally we need something to go do/see to justify the Gumball style drive on the Autobahn there and back!

2. A rough idea which month we want to do it.

My suggestion is to start early planning a decent UK attendance of the annual Mercedes GTG in Harsewinkel on the 19th June (the weekend prior to the Goodwood Festival of Speed).

Harsewinkel 2004

General feedback please, then we can start a specific dedicated event thread.

My car will be due for another service in another 5,600 miles - so any time around then will do just fine :D (you said any excuse !! ;))

S.

As much as i'd love to go I can't this year, business gets in the way for once ;)
Ah the memories from last years German GTG !!!

Maff said:
As much as i'd love to go I can't this year, business gets in the way for once ;)
Ah the memories from last years German GTG !!!

Tee Hee.
Bodyshots bring back any memories? ;) ;)

Nobody wants to attend what is probably the larget Mercedes GTG in Europe?

Come on, the Harsewinkel event is THE event to go to.

Some memories from last year.....

pics

I am up for anything to do with high speed schenanigans. This time I'm going to rent a decent car though. Maybe an E270CDI or something comfortable!

scotth_uk said:
I am up for anything to do with high speed schenanigans. This time I'm going to rent a decent car though. Maybe an E270CDI or something comfortable!
I wonder how much an E400CDI would cost to hire for a day ;) :devil: :cool: I'm sure there must be a rental company in Koblenz :D

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom