Harwoods Goodwood day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Further to my previous 'Opentrack' post, given it seems only the 4 of us listed here are going to that event, all these bubbling great 63 cars here within this forum, and only 4 of us going, it really does make me wonder what you big engined car guys are doing with your cars, probably overtaking the odd Nissan micra on the M6 somewhere it seems:doh:, sorry to be so cynical but what a waste of an AMG car, made and born to be on the track, what a big waste by you owners, no point in owning it if you don't push it a little, and not talking of on the road, which is to my eyes very irresponsible, bring it to the track :mad:

Then to ask of another event, and opportunity, anyone booked into the Harwoods day at Goodwood on the 23rd October,

Simon M,
CSR,
C240sport 97,
Ricky S

long time booked, be good to have further forum company:D

Bad day at work Ricky? ;)

New car is delayed further and is unlikely to make a showing on this day so I will have to nurse the old girl over the line!

S

Hi Ricky
Sorry I can't make either date just too much going on promotion , moving etc
Also done a fair amount of track days this year . How ever I am considering doing a lotus on track day on the 3rd of December full day is £199 if anyone's interested .
I agree that this forum seems to lack any real driving events these days seems more of a place to compare dyno graphs but hey ho .
Have a great time what ever events you do mate hopefully be able to jump on an event soon

Bad day at work Ricky? ;)

New car is delayed further and is unlikely to make a showing on this day so I will have to nurse the old girl over the line!

Oh mate! sorry to hear of the delay, bet that new's made your day, however I look forward to your company on both the Open track and Harwoods days, sure the ole girl will make the days OK.

S

Hi Ricky
Sorry I can't make either date just too much going on promotion , moving etc
Also done a fair amount of track days this year . How ever I am considering doing a lotus on track day on the 3rd of December full day is £199 if anyone's interested .
I agree that this forum seems to lack any real driving events these days seems more of a place to compare dyno graphs but hey ho .
Have a great time what ever events you do mate hopefully be able to jump on an event soon

Always a joy to see and chat with you Matt, glad work is going well for you, interestingly one of our Opentrack event guys is bringing a new Lotus, where is this event your talking of, he may be interested, I can send him a note on this.
Look forward to another day mate, Pistonheads usually run a day in December that's been fun, albeit, hit and miss with the weather, worth bearing that day in mind.

Work stops play :-(

No Problem Justin, know your a busy guy, am sure you have been out many times this year that we have not seen in your GT, always another day to go out and play, look forward to another perhaps later this year on the potential event at Goodwood I spoke with you about, the pistoheads event if it happens, or next spring time, once Alx has his car running, we will be both booking into Vmax next year, which I am sure you may be up for, so will catch up sometime soon. Where's Henry??is he up for any further events this year.:thumb:

I'd be keen to have a play on the track in the CLK, but Goodwood is a bit far for me. - If you're ever looking at Oulton Park I'd probably attend that.

Further to my previous 'Opentrack' post, given it seems only the 4 of us listed here are going to that event, all these bubbling great 63 cars here within this forum, and only 4 of us going, it really does make me wonder what you big engined car guys are doing with your cars, probably overtaking the odd Nissan micra on the M6 somewhere it seems:doh:, sorry to be so cynical but what a waste of an AMG car, made and born to be on the track, what a big waste by you owners, no point in owning it if you don't push it a little, and not talking of on the road, which is to my eyes very irresponsible, bring it to the track :mad:

Then to ask of another event, and opportunity, anyone booked into the Harwoods day at Goodwood on the 23rd October,

Simon M,
CSR,
C240sport 97,
Ricky S

long time booked, be good to have further forum company:D

Sorry mate but this year been mental i haven't been able to attend any car events ,next year I'll be making a few of them.

Just rechecked this, isn't it the 8th October? Just a couple of weeks to go!

S

I would go but i'm already doing brands hatch in October

Just rechecked this, isn't it the 8th October? Just a couple of weeks to go!

S

ur right S, it is the 8th, fortunately, I had advised everyone going of this
, over te original incorrect date, so appears no damage done, c u there:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom