Has anybody heard of Teilex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blackbird1

Car
W203 C180k automatic estate
Because I have 5 or 6 suspension parts make buy them, ball joint arms and other stuff with bushes on either end but don't know what they are called.
I took the car to a guy I know yesterday to find out what all the clunking and banging was front and back. All he could find was the front ball joint arms on one side worn and both front wheel bearings but weren't that bad at all.

But this Teilex name, who is it, he hadn't heard of it either.

Overall though he didn't think much of the car in general at all and said don't spend a lot on it unless keeping it as it's worth nothing. It's as if it's bordering on being fit for the breakers the way he was talking.
There is a private plate on it and worth about 250ish he said christ the car isn't worth much more and to seriously think on what I spend on it. He is a bloody good mechanic well respected and very straight talking which I like but can hit a nerve at times.

I will admit though, the body lets it down and quite greedy on fuel being petrol about town so I got a bit deflated after talking to him.

Last edited:
eBay users seem to flog quite a few Teilex parts for various German cars though very few reviews from users can be found. Teilex have a Facebook page so you could try looking up that maybe
Here’s an example ebay listing
88649dd76a2e9f7b386598e1de6277ff.jpg

Yes very few reviews hence I don't know if they are good or bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom