Has anyone bought a car from either 'Midland Motors LTD' or 'Car Sales of Surrey'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

I'm looking at two different E320 CDi Sports at both of the aforementioned dealers and was wondering if anyone has had dealings with them in the past and if so, would you recommend them?

Thanks

Not about the dealer, but the one thing I don't like about the Midland Motors E320 Sport is the chrome trim around the front and rear lights. Seen it a few times lately and IMO, looks wrong...

Not about the dealer, but the one thing I don't like about the Midland Motors E320 Sport is the chrome trim around the front and rear lights. Seen it a few times lately and IMO, looks wrong...

Haha! I know, it'd be the first job for me to do.

No idea sweetpea, but the E320 CDI is a lovely lovely car... :thumb:

Did you get the indie name and when do I have to put the kettle on?

Did you get the indie name and when do I have to put the kettle on?

I haven't had chance yet, I will probably get the details when I go and view it and then see the indie in person.

The kettle can be put on for the back end of the week pal, shall I bring my Yorkshire Tea bags?;)

I haven't had chance yet, I will probably get the details when I go and view it and then see the indie in person.

The kettle can be put on for the back end of the week pal, shall I bring my Yorkshire Tea bags?;)

Any day except Friday is good for me - I just need a bit of notice.

Any day except Friday is good for me - I just need a bit of notice.

Ok, but don't be trying to feed me with any of that Quorn crap, I'm from Yorkshire tha nos...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom