Has anyone driven a facelift Vito Auto

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy8442

Car
Vito
Just as the question says, does anyone here have any experience or opinions of the auto gearbox in the newer facelift Vitos ( 113 or 116).

I'm thinking of changing my 115 Sport in the near future,but the pants manual gearbox is a big problem for me.

Also, how do the 113 and 116 compare to the previous engines in terms of MPG?

I'll take that as a no then.

I think that most of them have rusted away by now and people have moved to more prestigious brands such as Vauxhall.

AFAIK the auto box is unchanged on the facelift 639 and is still the traditional 5-speed used throught the M-B range for many years. Much more sensible IMHO than the DSG gearbox that's the only option with the VW Transporter (for example).

You can get the official fuel consumption figures from the M-B website, see how they compare with the book figures for your 115.

I think that most of them have rusted away by now and people have moved to more prestigious brands such as Vauxhall.

I know what you mean! But have you ever driven one? My God! they are pants, the lot of them! ..........But 10K cheaper........

I know what you mean! But have you ever driven one? My God! they are pants, the lot of them! ..........But 10K cheaper........

hi driven the 116/122 power is up a little on the 115 stock and all of the range but get it mapped and it will match it. as far as the under carriage goes it has had an updated and it is a little more of a tighter / nimble package to drive. the only prob is you cant get a compact in 122 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom