Has anyone used or have experience of Dynamic Customs? Looking at the SL55 black series kit...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That’s a dreadful fit and finish on them.

Thanks for the feedback and the eagle eye! I certainly would like to see one in the flesh, but after speaking to them they said the following "if you are expecting a factory fit, or have an eye for detail, this may not be for you"
Thats all I needed to hear, moving on...
wow, what a great sales pitch. Charging 10k for work they know your not going to be happy with. How are they still in business.
Love it.

Funny how there arent any close up pictures of the vents behind the front wheels (a known spot for issues)

Also, note how you can see daylight/front wheel through the front bumper:
DSC_0296.jpg

Wheel Arch Liner poking through to the right of the V12 badge:
DSC_0298.jpg
Those Brake calipers look too small to be 8 piston AMG... most likely a converted SL350 here

I remember there was one on the forum years ago, I think it was a company called Projex who had done it and it was absolutely shocking, literally nothing lined up!

There’s one of these local to me (R230 with BS body kit)

I’ve no idea if it’s by the same firm but the fit and finish looks similar.

Respectfully not for me.

wow, what a great sales pitch. Charging 10k for work they know your not going to be happy with. How are they still in business.
Love it.
Indeed, it takes a brave sales guy to say "actually, between you and me, our product is a bit cr@p"

One for sale on Autotrader with that DC Bodykit- pics not that detailed.

One for sale on Autotrader with that DC Bodykit- pics not that detailed.

Ideal for anyone who wants a 5.4l / 6l, V8 / V12 and Twin Turbo / Supercharged car (With a tacky body kit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom