Has anyone used this website to repair their SBC?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey guys

Has anyone used this website below to repair their SBC unit and if so could you share your feedback on how good/poor the repair was.

Many thanks in advance

https://www.ecu-repair.co.uk/product-page/sbc-pump-refurbish-service-by-post

He is a sponsor on the other forum. I even enquirered about the service in case I needed it in the future. You may be able to get a discount too.

http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php?members/johnnysbc.86622/

No idea about quality! Personally after thinking about it, I wouldn’t have it done. I would just buy a replacement from Mercedes. It’s a critical component after all.

I had it done and the guy is explaining everything properly. If he can't repair or refurbish your pump he is supplying another one at no extra cost wich i found it very useful. i took my car in the morning and have it back in couple of hours. Bleeded and resetted. He even has a mechanical pressure test bench in order to test them before fitting them to the car.

Very pleased with his services. Look at his google page - auto electrician london allot of people and 5 star reviews
Untitled.jpg

regards

What car do you have with SBC?

I had it done and the guy is explaining everything properly. If he can't repair or refurbish your pump he is supplying another one at no extra cost wich i found it very useful. i took my car in the morning and have it back in couple of hours. Bleeded and resetted. He even has a mechanical pressure test bench in order to test them before fitting them to the car.

Very pleased with his services. Look at his google page - auto electrician london allot of people and 5 star reviews
View attachment 83675

regards

it seems like you have some connection with said business??

I become some sort of " loyal customer " . I've done my ignition switch aswell and sam unit as i burn mine wehn i missplace positive and negative jumper cables. He was really helpful and i just want to recommend him. thats all ...you can dfelete the posts if you think is not apropriate.

Cheers

I become some sort of " loyal customer " . I've done my ignition switch aswell and sam unit as i burn mine wehn i missplace positive and negative jumper cables. He was really helpful and i just want to recommend him. thats all ...you can dfelete the posts if you think is not apropriate.

Cheers

You are an Auto repairer yourself: Electrician Auto IASI

:rolleyes:

Basic electronics. i understand like xenons some airbag things, not too advanced. I understand and i had a go some time ago

Cheers

Fair enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom