Has Anyone Used Wizzle?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dippo

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus ES
I'm thinking of changing my car and (naturally) I'm not impressed with the px figures being mentioned by dealers.

A couple of websites have recommended Wizzle as a good site to get a better price; I just wondered if anyone had any experience of using it.

I'm thinking of changing my car and (naturally) I'm not impressed with the px figures being mentioned by dealers.

A couple of websites have recommended Wizzle as a good site to get a better price; I just wondered if anyone had any experience of using it.
Guessing no one had much experience of this 18 months ago! Any thoughts gratefully received now...

I have used Wizzle but didn't manage to sell my car as the offers I was getting were quite low.

Does no harm registering, uploading some pics and seeing how you get on. The only thing that put me off is that some buyers can deduct money off when they see the car if there is the odd mark/scratch here or there which wasn't mention or noted in the description.

One thing that I done to help me get a better PX from a dealer was sending very detailed videos of the car up close and pictures as my dealer was 400 miles away from me.

I've used Wizzle. Pretty straightforward and got more offered than WBAC at the time. I didn't go through with the sale tho as the buyer was a one man band and it sort of put me off with him having to settle finance etc. I'm sure it would have been ok but I just wasn't settled.

Ended up selling to WBAC 3 weeks later as the price had gone up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom