Has Helen killed Rob Titchner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BIRMA

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RCF
I think she's been pushed to the limit and put us all out of our misery.

I don't think he is dead.

Some fantastic acting tonight and all around to get to this point.

I don't think he is dead.

Some fantastic acting tonight and all around to get to this point.

I guess one can only hope, or at least land up to be so reliant on Helen to look after him. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Last edited:
She might be locked up....

I guess it could land up like that.
I remember Dr Lock a member of the cast who has recently said to Rob some time ago 'haven't I met you before' which Rob obviously denied.
Could be wrong, but I figured out Roy was behind the racial attacks ages before it came out, probably everyone else had figured that out though

Michael Barrymore
Pool
Dildo

I believe its going to be rebranded as Archenders. This week its domestic abuse next week a group of immigrant mangelwurzel field operatives on contract to Harrods turn out to be jihadists who barricade themselves in the Bull with a dirty bomb. :rolleyes:

The BBC:- "Kickin it with the homeboys"

It would be awful if he survived and she got locked up giving him custody of the children

His voice just goes straight through me, very in archers story line

Bring back Nigel in his gorilla outfit, mind you the BBC loves promoting itself doesn't it don't know of many radio programmes it hasn't been a subject of debate.
Still it will keep ardent Archer followers glued to the radio just what they wanted and probably just as many turned off by the 'Archenders' leaning that seems to be the trend at the moment as mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom