Has my local MB been took over

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176

Got my Approved MB Hand book the other day and in amongst the paper work was this letter:confused:

Has my local dealers been taken over:confused:
If it is the case then I hope the standards don't drop:(
Mind you from my dealings with my local MB the standards weren't that high anyway:eek:
Cheers
Ben:thumb:

It's nothing to worry about, just company name changing, legally obliged to inform you, that's it.

One godawful film:crazy:

I beg to differ there. I would agree the first sequel was fairly dire but Taken, the original, was pretty damn good IIRC.
Nothing quite like a jolly good shoot 'em up film with a few martial arts thrown in for good measure to brighten my evening viewing. The Bourne films are always good for the same reasons. :D

I beg to differ there. I would agree the first sequel was fairly dire but Taken, the original, was pretty damn good IIRC.
Nothing quite like a jolly good shoot 'em up film with a few martial arts thrown in for good measure to brighten my evening viewing. The Bourne films are always good for the same reasons. :D

I think the Bourne films are excellent - all of them.

Taken - the way he traced his daughter was laughable and ruined it for me. I've not seen the sequels because the first one put me off.

However, he was great in Schindler's List.

Sorry for thread hijack OP.

Last edited:
I love the Taken series, just put them on and switch the brain off and enjoy a few beers and watch the necessary violence

Insurance for what:confused:

It was in with my warranty pack.
I took out wheel insurance though unless it's this policy :confused:
Cheers
Ben :thumb:

The warranty has a little bit of insurance behind it, in case MB goes bust, as then the insurer, AGA, would pay for your warranty work to be done elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom