Has Santa arrived?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sadly, not a Hawk T1! But I got a custom-made puzzle, with an impossible photo....

Really hoping for the new Honda Africa twin, but I don’t think my girls had enough wrapping paper, so I’ve settled for a bike mag and some socks, we’ll happy.

Mostly the usual (wanted and needed) plus some strange attachment tool thing from Cost Centre 1
I will put a photo up at some point as it's a new one on me....

But cost centre 2 bought me an MB top as a surprise present. Not one for branded stuff usually, but why not...

I got a grand total of 2 presents this year, so twice as lucky as some, and more than twice as lucky as some others I'm sure. 2 bottles of Leffe blondé.
I do like a drop of Leffe although my preference is the Brune. Such a shame that their Christmas brew is so difficult to get in the UK now.

A new torque wrench and oil for the Alfa! 1/2 “ drive Draper torque wrench which is identical the one that has just given up after 30 years which I also got for Christmas! So this one should last me till I’m 80!

I also got an ancestry DNA kit so I can see where I came from! (I hope my wife didnt get me it so she knows where to send me back to!) 😳

Hope everyone had a great day

I also got an ancestry DNA kit so I can see where I came from! (I hope my wife didnt get me it so she knows where to send me back to!) 😳
That puts a new slant on things; Mrs S has never wanted to know where I came from, but she's asked countless times "Where have you been.....?":p

Last year a young lad I know of was given one of those from his Father, his parents have been divorced since he started junior school.
His Mum went utterly apoplectic at him when she was told... 🤔

Last year a young lad I know of was given one of those from his Father, his parents have been divorced since he started junior school.
His Mum went utterly apoplectic at him when she was told... 🤔
It’s a wise child that knows their father… though I guess a diy DNA kit helps (reveal the family secret).

I boil some pearl barley, beats antibiotics every time for me, and works quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom