Has Santa been?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Palfrem

MB Enthusiast
Car
W124 E36 AMG, G 300 GEL his, SLK 200 hers
For all those boys and girls who have been good boys and girls, what did Santa bestow upon you?

Yep :D
IMG_H5864.jpg

Yes Santa came to our house, & brought me

A Rally experience day ! Super dry clothes, A jumper, wow!

Happy Christmas to all

D

Yep he's been here. If that is "Santa" cutting back Id hate to see him ramp up.

Must have dumped his sleigh and used an 18 wheeler at our house.

Very nice guitar, I'm very jealous.

Regret my guitar playing days are very much numbered, arthritis in my left hand makes it too painful after a few chords, especially on the 12 string.

Fortunately I don't have much of a problem with the Bass as yet, so hopefully I have a few more years to go.....

Nothing at all. A present each to be delivered to my nieces today, but we adults all decided last year that presents really were rather pointless given our age and material possessions. The relief of the sense of getting off a treadmill is considerable. A simple lunch at my sister to be followed by a walk, weather permitting, then home to put on my favourite Christmas music, Tomas Luis de Victoria's Requiem and Wagner's Parsifal (not a hint of Santa in either!).

As usual Charles, the voice of reason

We will have my brother and parents round for a nice meal and then open the few inexpensive gifts and celebrate the "giving" not receiving at Christmas!

And to those lucky enough to have new cars, enjoy!!!

Token presents for the adults here, big pile for the kids though!

At the in-laws all happy, nice mix, happy children and a fixed car...

new set of tyres for the e class, pirrelli's very nice and a babyliss hair trimmer. don't like the look of it, think its gonna chomp straight through me ead ? oh well you've got to look grateful haven't you.its the thought that counts.:D

terry@yarmouth said:
new set of tyres for the e class, pirrelli's very nice and a babyliss hair trimmer. don't like the look of it, think its gonna chomp straight through me ead ? oh well you've got to look grateful haven't you.its the thought that counts.:D

Could be worse, you could be bald!!

A nice bottle of Champagne and a packet of microwavable Bacon flavoured popcorn. NYE = Sorted.

Listening to one of my presents at the moment before we head out to the in laws for dinner and drinkes.

Fleetwood Mac 'Rumours' LP. 45rpm version on double heavyweight vinyl.

Sounds sublime !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom