Have all the c*cks moved to MB?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Burger

Car
2007 SL (R230)
I went out on the roads this morning - quite a rarity with working from home. I drove about 20 miles along the M20, roof down and sitting at a steady 70/75mph. It wasn't busy at all and there were no hold ups but almost without exception the aggressive, get outa my way, ton up outside lane hogs were C class Mercs.

Six years ago they'd have been BMW's and more recently Audi's... Seems they've cottoned onto MB now.

Anyone else notice this or was it pure coincidence?

Regards,

Having just moved from an Audi into my first Merc, I'm loathe to say yes.
Now get out of my way. I'm late for a toner cartridges symposium.

;)

That's an odd conclusion to draw lol.

I was in the inside and middle lanes primarily and occasionally in the outside lane. I wasn't affected by anyone else neither did I hold anyone up. Just reporting what I observed :)

Ah, I was assuming you have a c-class come up the rear flashing you to get out :p

W202's are getting very cheap... cheap enough for rude boy's parents to realise that a 500£ W202 is cheaper and safer than a £1000 clio...

Sadly, my W202 is now a taxi... looking for a new one tho...

M.

I notice this when driving my BMW , but when I am in the W124 it is always the Beemer drivers at fault....

It wasn't busy at all and there were no hold ups but almost without exception the aggressive, get outa my way, ton up outside lane hogs were C class Mercs.

One could easily infer from the above that you were in their way and therefore incorrectly in the outside lane.

One could easily infer from the above that you were in their way and therefore incorrectly in the outside lane.

One could, if one only read the inferences... but then you'd be wrong :rolleyes:

Yes you are correct , all the cocks now drive w204 sport diesels , on my Kent to south east London commute anyway !

Question is, if there were no hold-ups, why were you in the outside lane?

...the outside lane... I think you mean the Mercedes C lane, no?l;)

I think the only reason you noticed all this melee was due to driving on a motorway with the roof down.

I thought only Alan Partridge would entertain that idea?

i drove my sl doing 60 in counry lanes in north wales, i was amazed at the driving.
i had a z3 and a lotus elise racing overtaking 2 cars etc on the windy bends, at one point i reckon they were doing 100 mph overtaking on blind bends.
Then i had a rover 400 up my tail and he overtook me, stuggling and then cut in i had to slam on the brakes as he cut in when he wasnt even past me.
I had a lot of people doing the sign, you know the one too rude to post on here, on the road aswell. I was paranoid to the point i stoped and checked the back on the car. Nothing out of place.
It seems the sl attracts a holes.

It seems the sl attracts a holes.

I found the exact same when I had a BMW M3. That is why I moved to MB.

Maybe it's the AMG badge more than simply the SL ?

I had a lot of people doing the sign, you know the one too rude to post on here, on the road aswell.

Not the Gareth Hunt "Nescafe" advert sign ?

1a2fa8ce40447ede7482de0b3f642b10.jpg
66294d1bc448b723d6c929b33ac33f5d.jpg

No generalisation but some of the worst drivers i have met have been in Audi 's:mad:

None of the other cars this morning bothered me in the slightest and I don't believe I was the target of their aggression or carelessness. For example, I was in the middle lane overtaking a lorry when a Ford of some description went past me in the outside lane. Right up behind him and I mean feet off his rear was an MB C Class of some sort, darting about, looking for a non existent way past him. When the Ford pulled over in front of me the C Class then accelerated up to what must have been at least 100mph and despite all three lanes now being clear, myself and the Ford back in the inside lane, the C Class stayed right where he was in the outside lane. In other words proving beyond any doubt he's a c*ck :)

This is just one example. I saw maybe 4 or 5 such examples of such loutish driving behaviour and was just surprised to realise all of them where in a C Class of some description.

I have nothing against people driving fast, I do it myself sometimes, but there's a huge difference between driving fast with precision and skill while still being courteous to others and driving like a complete c*ck!!

Regards,

They probably have a 6.3 complex!

I have sadly noticed this too. Every day I see another buttmunch driving like a wally in a new MB.

They aren't alone though... Audi A3 drivers are just as bad.

No generalisation but some of the worst drivers i have met have been in Audi 's:mad:

A3 - at first glance in the rear view mirror it could be any Audi, when Passed it's nearly always a poxy 1.9 diesel being flogged like an errant spaniel.

I love these generalisation threads, they're good for letting off a bit of steam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom