Have I done the right thing?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pigster

Car
C220CDI Sport
Hello

Firstly I am about to leave to pick up my new car (a 2008 C220 Estate), I actually went out to buy a Range Rover or M Class but saw this thought it made great value for money and for an estate car it looked pretty good.

Just wanted to say hello and ask is there anything I should know about with these cars, I have not had a MB since the late 2001 and have to say it was a nightmare, but been told they have sorted their act out since then.

Looking forward to having a Merc on the driveway again and being back in the community.

Ed

Yes you have done the right thing! Welcome to the forum. Posting pics of your new chariot of choice always helps ingratiate yourself into the forum.

Hi Ed and welcome to the forum.The 204 looks very smart car and is so good value for money now day`s
Post some pictures of the car later

Welcome. I've just joined not long ago. it's a great forum to learn about your car.

I do think the estate is even cooler looking than the saloon.

Enjoy

Welcome. I've just joined not long ago. it's a great forum to learn about your car.

I do think the estate is even cooler looking than the saloon.

Enjoy
Totally agree! And I've always preferred the E estate to the saloon too.

Hello

Firstly I am about to leave to pick up my new car (a 2008 C220 Estate), I actually went out to buy a Range Rover or M Class but saw this thought it made great value for money and for an estate car it looked pretty good.

Just wanted to say hello and ask is there anything I should know about with these cars, I have not had a MB since the late 2001 and have to say it was a nightmare, but been told they have sorted their act out since then.

Looking forward to having a Merc on the driveway again and being back in the community.

Ed
Hi Ed,welcome to the forum,go with what takes your fancy;)

Welcome to the forum Ed, you've made a good decision there. :thumb:

Hi Guys and Gals
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I picked it up yesterday, put £90 worth of diesel in it and put it to work right away, after a round trip of 350 miles I had just used half a tank (including what was in the filler neck). My 1.4tsi Scirrocco would be showing empty now so yes a good choice and I am sure it will get better once I am use to driving it and also it gets use to my driving, I got 3 large oil barrels in the boot with the seat down no problem at all, so really happy with it.

Loving the automatic tail gate opener and closer too:bannana:

No doubt I will be back with lots of silly questions, and will post a pic as soon as I have worked out how to.

Cheers Every one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom