Have u checked if your car needs a recall action

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pc-uk007

Car
2001, W220, S320L, petrol,
Hi all,

I recently got a recall letter for my other car not a Mercedes and it got me thinking to check all my cars for recalls on VOSA on my 2001 Mercedes Benz s320l (that i have only owned since aug 09) it told me a brake issue r2008/020 i contacted MB milton keynes and asked them to check if it had been done and if any other recalls needed on my car, they told me that their was no recalls for brakes but one for instrument pack to be looked into and would need to make arrangements with my local dealer for them to do so, so food for thought guys and gals, get your cars checked with your Manufacturer for any outstanding action recalls its really important and could save you life.

Thats what made me ring MB in the first place as VOSA website was telling me that there was a brake issue with my car but MB said no issues with brakes (i even gave VOSA ref number of recall) they said there was only a recall for instrument panel that was outstanding on my car THIS WAS NOT ON VOSA WEDSITE so i would not trust VOSA website, it is really best to contact the manufacturer first as they will tell you of only the outstanding recalls on your car as recalls may have been done without you knowing when car was being serviced by MB dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom