Have you bought a house you need to furnish?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SportsCoupeRich

MB Enthusiast
Car
RRS
This might work for someone as a pretty full furnish for either their kid's first house / temporary furniture / fitting out a property you let cheap or for students to destroy :roll eyes:

I am getting rid as I am downsizing due to spending a lot of time away - most of it is very good quality stuff, though it varies from 5 years old to a few years but not expensive in the start (I did use it as room furniture in a house I let out).

I am open to fairly silly offers on most of it, though don't need to waste my time taking a day off to hand it over for an offer that costs me money to stay at home for the day!

Ideally I would love 1 person to come collect it all in a van. In total the lot cost me £4500 ish. I am happy with a pretty huge discount on all that....

All in SW6, SW London.

In turn -

2x White leather L-Shape sofas (one left L, one right L - so they form a square if you wish). They are a few years old, from Dwell, and are in average condition. They would really benefit from a few hours of love with leather cleaner etc but I just don't have the time. I paid £1500 each IIRC, might have been slightly more. There is a very similar set on Dwell www now for 2k each RRP.

1x IKEA bedside cabinet. Brown Malmo. Probably only £40 new, so not expecting anyone to buy it on it's own. In good nick, clean required is all.

1x 3 drawer chest with desk add-on. Dark brown, silver legs. Decent condition, cost me £200 new from Dwell. They do a similar piece now for £299 without the desk...

1x Chest of drawers. 4 drawer. Dark wood. Good condition. Not self assembly in any way. Heavy b*gger! I paid £500 from Dwell 5 years ago as this was my own and not for rental property...

2x matching bedside tables to 4 drawer chest. Dwell @ £150 each and again heavy non-assembly. Both is reasonable condition, few water marks on top etc. Look used, but again more than good for a rental.

2x blue matching book cases / media units. These are about 8 years old but in decent condition. I am 99% certain they were from Habitat. I do remember they were £500 for the pair. They are of excellent construction IMHO.

I will put a separate note on about an antique wardrobe so keep an eye out for that too.

Pictures to follow....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom