Have you ever bought something you did not actually need, just because it was cheap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
LCD Cigarette Lighter Voltage Digital Panel Meter Volt Voltmeter Monitor Car By BuyinCoins: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

:)

2cke84.jpg

I bought a pond vacuum from a police stolen recovered auction - it seemed good value.

Straight into the shed and never seen light of day :crazy:.

A box of 20 musical car air horns.

Which sat at my dad's workshop for about 6 years taking up space before we skipped the lot.

A tent , from a man running down the river towpath for a tenner. It was all bundled up in his arms and he was pretty out of breath.

On reflection , he had probably just nicked it from Millets in Kingston.

The list is pretty much endless as far as I'm concerned

A digital caliper that I had to saw the end off to use , thereby making it incapable of measuring anything bigger than 75mm in future. :crazy:

Basically every Friday night when I visit the bay of dreams.

Go for a pint (or two) have a quick browse and wonder how you've done without the "magic* one off special polishing/grinding/cleaning super tool for so long. :)

Oh, and I also bought a Jeep which I have no need for at all (but it was cheap) though now realise that I need an LCD Cigarette Lighter Voltmeter for it. :)

Off to browse. :D
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0092KVYGI/

Radio controlled crashcopter,the start of something very expensive

I go shopping with the Mrs every week and I end up buying **** I would never have bought on my own.

This week I came back with not 1 but 2 memory foam neck pillow things for travelling. Thinking about it know I'm the one usually driving why would I need 1!

I've got allsorts of **** she persuades me to buy.

I am not rich enough to buy cheap.

Purchase wisely and buy once, buy cheap and invariably you buy twice.

42" Panasonic TV

Do it all the time! I think I have a problem....

I bought a pond vacuum.

Straight into the shed and never seen light of day :crazy:.

I did the same with a old Hoover.

I ended up giving it away because it was just sat there in the corner collecting dust.

Lidl weekly offers, eBay deal of the day..........Next door neighbours S350.........HELP!!

Poundland has a sort of magnetic attraction to me. Full of things that may or may not come in useful some day. But what the heck, you cannot go wrong for a pound - can you???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom