Have you lost anyone to Covid 19?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My sister passed on march 3rd, the big hit for me was only 8 allowed at the funeral.

Really sorry to read this. Losing a close relative is bad enough, but very tough to take with limited numbers being allowed to attend:(

Quiet a number of you have lost somebody dear to them,I am sorry to read this,for you this Covid 19 virus has dealt a cruel blow,added too by not being maybe to attend the funeral.
I count myself very lucky no to have lost anybody,come to that there are not many of my relatives left anyway,from all the reports it seems that hospitals are dangerous places to be with this virus about,for those who have ongoing treatment for a illness it must add a very big worry to what must already be a stressful situation,I hope all that are in that situation come through this ok.

Got the news a week ago about a family friends death caused not BY Covid but the hysteria AROUND it; he sat drinking for two month transfixed by 24 hour news, couldn’t pull him away from the telly, excessive lager turned to whiskey after a month then last week - after becoming so scared about losing his house etc due to no money with regards Covid - he took his own life and left behind a devastated family. Great bloke he was too, really into his Northern Soul.

RIP Steve.

Incredibly sad, Lee.
He was such a great bloke, quietly spoken, worked hard to provide for his family the things he never had and he was at his happiest in his garage tinkering with his Lambretta (which happened a lot!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom