Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
New plasticy cheap looking Defender:

TK8XC4x.jpg

I spotted a fiat x19 the other day in yellow, not my cup of tea but not many left with them being a rot box.
The X1/9 was superb fun, my friend had a little 1300cc one. The engine was a peach, revved clean to 8500rpm!

My
The X1/9 was superb fun, my friend had a little 1300cc one. The engine was a peach, revved clean to 8500rpm!
My head teacher had one. In snow the older boys would manhandle it up the hill to school. Happy days.

On a 68 plate. Not far from their testing site. Final level prototype

I prefer the old shape I think

Just seen a Lamborghini LM002 drive past my house. Can't be many of those on the road.
Wow, i've only ever seen one - a black restored one at Auto Italia at Brooklands one year. Must cost more than £1/mile just in fuel.

I pulled up at some traffic lights this evening and I was surprised to be graced with this very rare X5. I'm not an expert with BMW models but I'm pretty sure this is one of those 'special' ones.

qDC9OwM.jpg

I wasn't sure where to put this, although in the bin came to mind.

I pulled up at some traffic lights this evening and I was surprised to be graced with this very rare X5. I'm not an expert with BMW models but I'm pretty sure this is one of those 'special' ones.

qDC9OwM.jpg

I wasn't sure where to put this, although in the bin came to mind.

Sad innit? Looks like an ancient X5 diesel.

Probably had to factor in the curvature of the Earth to ensure that lot looks straight!

Blimey, been a while since I saw one of those bad boys!

I remember renting one of these when moving my Mum from Hampshire to Somerset, back in the 80s. We'd moved pretty much everything earlier in a van, but this was for the last run with a few things, including the cat.

Now, the cat didn't like going in a car as he associated it with a trip to the V-E-T, so he cried. A lot. "Rowr - rowr - rowr". We thought he'd settle down and go to sleep eventually, but no, he kept this up. The same cry, every 10 seconds, for an hour and a half.

I loved that cat, but I could have quite cheerfully have strangled him by the time we got him to his new home.

Strange memories that cars bring on!

Cheers,

Gaz

This morning I saw MRJWW (YouTube) on the M42 near Birmingham.

We were side-by-side driving rear-engined RWD track weapons. Had there not been a queue of traffic ahead of us then it could have made for an incredible drag race.

He was driving a Porsche GT3, and I was driving a Smart ForFour! :D

This morning I saw MRJWW (YouTube) on the M42 near Birmingham.

We were side-by-side driving rear-engined RWD track weapons. Had there not been a queue of traffic ahead of us then it could have made for an incredible drag race.

He was driving a Porsche GT3, and I was driving a Smart ForFour! :D
Years ago I overtook a rare 123d and gas a good look at it as the wife fancied one. And I saw a rather posh, spoffy looking tw4t behind the wheel. Gobsmacked a year or so later when I found the guy on YouTube...

Shmee150 aka Tim Burton
Shmeemobiles Overview - Shmee150 - Living the Supercar Dream

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Chromed Lamborgini Hurican not the best pic i'm afraid i was rushing around

View album “Recents”.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom