Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not sure it this has been done before - but I thought it may be fun to do again, even if it's a resurrect.

Similar to Scott's scrapyard thread, but with the cars/bikes not quite so dead.

The only rule being that it must be something that you've seen on the road or out and about, and not from car shows/events, or photos from the internet.

Anything goes, as long as it floats your boat.

Here's my starter to ten, seen just down the road the other night.

1973 MGB GT, a proper chrome bumper model:

I saw 4 Mclaren's in a row on the A12 on the 13th

I saw 4 Mclaren's in a row on the A12 on the 13th

That would have been a cool picture. I was on the A12 on the 13th heading up to Suffolk but not in a Mclaren :(

I’m a terrible sight out cycling, but not a rare one.

Saw this beautiful, rare 365 GT4 BB the other day, having just been at Joe Macari's for some work. Lovely blue leather interior and the driver/mechanic I spoke to said it was a great machine to drive, even around town.

IMG_2864.JPG

Matt :thumb:

7.jpg

Perhaps not the rarest, but saw a rather nice C124 300CE at the hospital yesterday

A8B601B7-0692-4945-A89A-FC0BA899CA5D.jpeg

A Ford Corsair Convertible on the A30 this afternoon. No picture as I was driving but like the photo (it could well have been that very one, there can’t be more than a handful on the road and this one was red with a beige roof cover). Also a silver Aston DB5, James Bond style.

Cheers,

Gaz418B25B0-862A-4BDB-A0A4-051DEBB63EBB.jpeg

Today in the 50mph zone on the M27, an Opel Manta B hatch 1.8S. C reg so must have been getting towards the end of production, and clearly cherished. Can’t remember the last time I saw one of them.

Cheers,

Gaz

No pics, but saw a lovely Mercedes E55 in Balloch, Loch Lomond, today. Checked the MOT history when home. It was a 1998 model and the only MOT advisory in its history was on 2 occasions an advisory for rear tyres. Really expected to see failures regarding corrosion. It looked a lovely car. 180k miles recorded last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom