Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Screenshot_20210903-101350_Gallery.jpg

One of those Swedish things that goes about 30kph and you can drive at 14 I think

Would appreciate any comments on who made this visitor from Cologne. Absolutely brand spanking new Bentley, based on what I think is the end of line 1946 design. Shows signs of being used for modern day rallying, but bears no signs of use or age - at all.

As far as I can see, it's not one of the "official" Bentley manufactured "Blowers' (cost roughly £1.5 million), nor one of the Petersen creations.

What say you?

View attachment 117487

View attachment 117488

View attachment 117489
Very nice - nice touch they have lined up the bolt heads. Always a good sign i think.

My daughter just sent me this. Taken near Caterham.
Not sure what it is and I don’t think the louvres are original. May it’s an Austin Healey? 🤷🏻‍♂️
4582F208-A760-4497-B8AF-754C4B93294A.jpeg

Not sure what it is and I don’t think the louvres are original. May it’s an Austin Healey? 🤷🏻‍♂️
View attachment 117979
Yes, I think you're right - it's an early Austin Healey (identifiable by having a taller grille than later models). I don't claim to be an expert though so happy to be corrected!

View attachment 117979

Yes, it's an Austin Healey 100/4. Probably worth £40/50,000 :)

Pair of Bond Bugs designed by Tom Karen of Ogle Design.

Also worth about £40k (the pair, not individually)

0-60 in 17 seconds. But, please don't try to go round corners at 60mph....

Saw these in the village last sat..
View attachment 117989

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom