Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
WHAT?.......it's a Ferrari......therefore the only acceptable colour is red! Same for ALFAs...all of mine have been red. If its Italian and half stylish, red it is. Old Brit classic cars are green, fast German cars are silver, Italian ones are red!

.......That one does look good in yellow though!

WHAT?.......it's a Ferrari......therefore the only acceptable colour is red! Same for ALFAs...all of mine have been red. If its Italian and half stylish, red it is. Old Brit classic cars are green, fast German cars are silver, Italian ones are red!

No, no, no Yellow for Ferrari !! It is a correct colour for that manufacturer. Look at the Ferrari badge, it's Yellow :)

I saw this today, the new Ferrari 269 GTB

It looked amazing

Its very nice and i love the curves. The bottom photo almost has hints of the 250LM at the rear. But i don't like the squared off arch edges. Seems to be a common theme. If they were nicely rolled would look a lot nicer i think.

I tend to agree but the only problem with red Alfas is you end up with 50 shades of red after a few years! Fast French cars should be blue as well! :)

Wow.....that must be a few quids worth......Pretty thing.....I like the spare spark plug holder!!

That is stunning. You can't beat a bit of polished ally/brass/copper.

Went to get some new tyres today and it was like a car show down there.

View attachment 129389

I have a real soft spot for the Oscar India AM V8's.

Before my spontaneous FF purchase I was looking at this every other day. It's just too much for a "mash up facelift" but it's just the spec I like. They drive like lorry's though so I'm kind of happy with the decision I made.

I drove a friend's AM V8 Vantage (manual) in period back in the late 1980s... epic car but the manual gearbox was heavy and ponderous... Im 6'4" tall and I found the lower dash panel constantly whacking my shins... despite this I still lusted after one!
The auto would be more relaxing to drive I suspect... I don't think I could afford AM dealer servicing prices though!

John

I saw these 2 in my old road in Mill Hill.

The Jaaag was there when we moved away4A33C860-3235-48F7-8D9A-F76391C39FB7.jpeg in Nov 2018 but I don’t remember the Vauxhall. It hasn't moved for a while though.
FD5B8F1E-B4F6-426C-9E64-1CD3948C8D2D.jpeg

Last edited:
At my nephews wedding today

20220716_133405.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom