Have You Seen Any Interesting Cars On The Road Lately?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Something for the weekend, sir?
1971 Fiat 500F Jolly clone - not quite seen on the road, and not a Mercedes item seen on EBay, but thought it might amuse.

Before you get too excited, it is a fake, based on a bog standard 500, not nevertheless still... "interesting" - for more than £30k including import costs.

As for the meaning of "something for the weekend:" ask your Dad. A cockamamie saying from the past. A bit like "cockamamie."

Here's the auction link: 1971 Fiat 500F Jolly Conversion

2708C1B2-18D7-403B-A0D3-39D3F226F1EC.jpeg

E9057DA6-ED4B-4810-889E-0522D3061F7A.jpeg

1971 Fiat 500F Jolly clone - not quite seen on the road, and not a Mercedes item seen on EBay, but thought it might amuse.

Before you get too excited, it is a fake, based on a bog standard 500, not nevertheless still... "interesting" - for more than £30k including import costs.

As for the meaning of "something for the weekend:" ask your Dad. A cockamamie saying from the past. A bit like "cockamamie."

View attachment 130676

View attachment 130677
Love that for Skiathos.

Saw this unloved amg in a back street in puerto del carmen this morning. BB813BE9-2CBE-4785-B5A0-BD653E569186.jpeg3CE9670D-559B-41C2-8841-5A27E6E1D758.jpeg

Say my first new shape FFRR today. Not particularly interesting apart from the clearly "Security" driver and front passenger with matching dark glasses. Couldn't quite see who was in the back but did seem to be of the balding persuasion :)

Say my first new shape FFRR today. Not particularly interesting apart from the clearly "Security" driver and front passenger with matching dark glasses. Couldn't quite see who was in the back but did seem to be of the balding persuasion :)
Excuse my ignorance but what is an FFRR ? :)

1660060961951.png

View attachment 130676

View attachment 130677
The side impact bars are fantastic :cool:

Oh yea, could be couldn't it :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Full Fat Range Rover was the nickname that started with RR Spooorrrrt owners to describe their big brother.

Beloved by the Royal Family, who usually spec it clear glass, rather than tinted.

When driving himself, William is more likely to be seen in a more discreet, but oozingly expensive Audi.

cambridges-range-rover.jpg

Last edited:
Full Fat Range Rover was the nickname that started with RR Spooorrrrt owners to describe their big brother.

Beloved by the Royal Family, who usually spec it clear glass, rather than tinted.

When driving himself, William is more likely to be seen in a more discreet, but oozingly expensive Audi.

Definitely not that one, a more greyish colour. More of older baldie than wills I thought. Might just have been a balding paranoid oligarch :)

Lots of people out in their garage queens this evening, which is nice to see. Shame that more people don’t drive them more often.

Lots of people out in their garage queens this evening, which is nice to see. Shame that more people don’t drive them more often.
My Porsche hasn’t been out since March. 😳

I always thought a FFRR was a big 21” wheeled, body kitted jobbie with tinted glass and a rapper driving it.

Everyday is a school day and I’ve decided that I like FFRR’s.

My Porsche hasn’t been out since March. 😳
If not now, then when?

It’s not healthy for a car to stand still for six months. Oils, liquids, suspension, tyres, even electrics need a little Brmm Brmm to keep everything in fine fettle.

Just came back from a 3000 mile trip in the Bentley :cool: It will be garaged in the winter 🥶❄️🌨️
But can we believe that without at least one photo of the Bentley under sunny skies, somewhere nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom