Having to cancel my C43 Coupe order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JLR1969

Car
BMW 530D M Sport
Unfortunately due to personal reasons I am having to cancel my order for the C43 Coupe.

Delivery was planned for 2 weeks

I have advised the dealer but am awaiting a response. I will probably lose my deposit but not sure what other issues I will face.

However if anyone is interested in the following then maybe the dealer would be interested. Given they agreed an 11.5% discount maybe they will be pleased :dk:

C43 AMG Coupe Premium Plus
Obsidian Black
Full leather
Black Ash trim
360 camera
Intelligent LED lights
19" Twin Spoke alloys

Price agreed was £46570

If anyone is interested drop me a PM

All comments welcome/ appreciated

Totally gutted if I am honest.

Put the order on eBay. I think there's a waiting list for them so people may take this up instead!

Ah what? Sorry to hear the news, I know you was looking forward to it!

Sorry, can't pm yet :-(

Does it have the night pack?

So sorry to hear of this as I know how much effort you put into getting everything right.

I had to cancel a C Class last year so I think I know how you feel.

I hope the reason is nothing too serious and wish you all the best. Hopefully you'll be able to re-order your dream car in the near future.

Take care, Ant.

Yes it does, will add.

OK,
I am almost ready to order mine but was going Selenite or White. The Obsidian Black does look nice though.

Can you PM me your contact details please as I've not posted enough for that function.

Cheers

So sorry to hear of this as I know how much effort you put into getting everything right.

I had to cancel a C Class last year so I think I know how you feel.

I hope the reason is nothing too serious and wish you all the best. Hopefully you'll be able to re-order your dream car in the near future.

Take care, Ant.

Thanks mate really appreciate that :thumb:

OK,
I am almost ready to order mine but was going Selenite or White. The Obsidian Black does look nice though.

Can you PM me your contact details please as I've not posted enough for that function.

Cheers

Not sure you can send or receive until you've hit the limit.

Obsidian black is nice, my old c250 was in that colour, much better than white!

OK,

Cheers

Have sent the details mate

I think it's 25 posts needed to pm.

Just had a chat with Jon and I will contact the dealer tomorrow and see if we can reach an agreement. I'll keep you posted.

Nice talking to you Jon and enjoy the mini bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom