Having to cancel my C43 Coupe order

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hoping for a good outcome for you both. Fingers crossed for Jon's deposit.

Ant.

Just had a chat with Jon and I will contact the dealer tomorrow and see if we can reach an agreement. I'll keep you posted.

Nice talking to you Jon and enjoy the mini bar.

Mini bar raped!

1 x Still water
2 x milk pots for tea

Drowning my sorrows :doh:

Good to chat Shane and I hope we meet so you can take me out in my sorry your new car, let me know how it goes with Michael

Gutted for you Jon. Hope everything is okay - we are all car lovers here but these are just 'nice to haves' and real world stuff is so much more important. Best wishes. John

Gutted for you Jon. Hope everything is okay - we are all car lovers here but these are just 'nice to haves' and real world stuff is so much more important. Best wishes. John

Cheers Mate all will be ok just not good for the next few months.

Cheers Mate all will be ok just not good for the next few months.

May I wish you well Sir.

It is great to see that you may have achieved a result so quickly on here and great that you posed the question here. Good luck.

I've just taken delivery of an Obsidian Black C63 Saloon to replace my Diamond White SLK 55AMG, can't say too much for the coupe but the saloon looks great in black with the 5 spoke alloys, it makes the car really understated and there aren't too many black saloons or coupes out there at the mo. The paintwork on mine is excellent with next to no swirls.

Washing is a bit of an issue, but hey ho, I'm retired so plenty of time.

Sorry to hear about your order mate, I got around 11% discount on my C63 too.

RR

JLR1969 said:
Mini bar raped! 1 x Still water 2 x milk pots for tea Drowning my sorrows :doh: Good to chat Shane and I hope we meet so you can take me out in my sorry your new car, let me know how it goes with Michael

Glad you've got it sorted.

OK,
Spoken to the dealer who has offered me a good deal. Just need to get over having another black car which is a VERY big hurdle for. I need to weigh that up against waiting for 3-4 months for a new one in another colour.

It's a tricky decision weighing up the options.
Obsidian Black is a nice colour, but if it's not what you want and your happy to wait 4 months for your car, then that's your option. Also would the deal give you as good of a deal on ordering the same car in white?

Also consideration is wrapping the car?

How long do you keep cars for?

OK,
Spoken to the dealer who has offered me a good deal. Just need to get over having another black car which is a VERY big hurdle for. I need to weigh that up against waiting for 3-4 months for a new one in another colour.

I said in 2004 after owning an Alfa 156 for 4 years that I'd never have another black car, I usually go for red....but the black C63 just won me over.....so I say go for it and enjoy it and stick two fingers up to all the (common) white cars currently on the road today!!!!

RR

This is a great forum! I hope it works out for ShaneyB and JLR1969

Obsidian really suits the coupe, go for it! :thumb:

It's a tricky decision weighing up the options.
Obsidian Black is a nice colour, but if it's not what you want and your happy to wait 4 months for your car, then that's your option. Also would the deal give you as good of a deal on ordering the same car in white?

Also consideration is wrapping the car?

How long do you keep cars for?

Pretty much there. Very good deal and far better than the white option at 3 other dealers. Based on the fact it's nearly available, deposit far cheaper, monthly's far cheaper, has all the boxes ticked I wanted it's a no brainer. I think I may even be getting a Merc umbrella and/or AMG cap thrown in which could seal it.

I'll be able to confirm this time tomorrow...

Cheers guys, very friendly and helpful forum.

Pretty much there. Very good deal and far better than the white option at 3 other dealers. Based on the fact it's nearly available, deposit far cheaper, monthly's far cheaper, has all the boxes ticked I wanted it's a no brainer. I think I may even be getting a Merc umbrella and/or AMG cap thrown in which could seal it.

I'll be able to confirm this time tomorrow...

Cheers guys, very friendly and helpful forum.

Mate am so pleased for you, dealer emailed this afternoon to say I could have all of my deposit back.

I am really amazed how we managed to put this together and all of the comments of support from many of the forum members is heartwarming

Makes you realise that not everything in the world is going to the dogs.

Thanks for everything Shane and just make sure that you put up plenty of pics so I can 'look at what I could have had boo hoo'

Seriously guys almost brings a tear to the eye that social media like this can make a material difference to your family life.

Almost mind!!! [emoji13]
[emoji1303]

Hold tight, nothing confirmed yet as the dealer is on holiday today.

I'm sure it'll all be good, almost warming to the black now....

Great (almost) outcome for you both. Let's hope you can get over the finish line. I saw my first new C63 Coupe on the way home tonight, it looked awesome. The C-coupe really is a good looking thing.

Great (almost) outcome for you both. Let's hope you can get over the finish line. I saw my first new C63 Coupe on the way home tonight, it looked awesome. The C-coupe really is a good looking thing.

You're not helping :ban:

Only joking really hope Shane lives my dream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom